BTEP – Certificate in Hospitality Operations Course at Francistown College of Education (FCTVE)

BTEP – Certificate in Hospitality Operations Course at Francistown College of Education (FCTVE)

What is Hospitality Operations?

Hospitality Operation means any hotel or motel operation, and any conference center, restaurant, bar, or any other food and beverage service operation operated or developed in conjunction with a hotel or motel.

The course examines the various elements of effective front office management, paying particular attention to the planning and evaluation of front office operations and to human resources management. Front office procedures and management are placed within the context of the overall operation of a hotel.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is advance diploma of hospitality?

Elevate your hospitality management skills with this advanced qualification. This course will give you the specialised knowledge and skills required to work in high-level management roles in the hospitality industry.

What is Level 3 Diploma in Tourism and hospitality?

The Level 3 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism provides students with an understanding of these two closely aligned industries, whilst also allowing them to build their credit portfolio and skill set ready to go on to the higher level study in the field.

Which certificate course is the best in hotel management?

According to CHA International, the Certified Hotel Administrator (CHA) is the most prestigious certification available to hotel general managers and executives. It is awarded to the most exemplary hotel executives who qualify via education or professional experience.

What is C and B in hospitality?

C&B (or C and B) – Conference and Banqueting. C&E (or C and E) – Conference and Events.

How many points needed for diploma in hospitality?

Selection criteria: To be considered for this qualification, applicants must have an Admission Point Score (APS) of at least 27. b. Minimum duration: Three years.

What is the difference between diploma and advance certificate?

Diplomas and advanced diplomas

Depending on your diploma there may be opportunities to move into a bachelor degree. The difference between a diploma and an advanced diploma is the extra study time to undertake more advanced learning.

What is BTEC first diploma in hospitality?

BTEC Firsts in Hospitality can help you take your first steps towards a career in events, catering or accommodation. You’ll learn essential skills such as planning and running an event, preparing and serving food and drink, and delivering first-class customer service.

What are the courses in hospitality and tourism?

  • Diploma in Event Management.
  • Higher Certificate in Hospitality Management Practice.
  • Higher Certificate in Tourism & Travel Management Practice.
  • Higher Certificate in Marketing Specialisation Tourism.
  • Travel and Tourism Operations.
  • The Event Planner.
  • Hotel and Catering Operations.
  • Hospitality Management.

What is a Diploma in travel and tourism equivalent to?

This qualification is equivalent to 3 ‘A’levels and is widely recognised by Industry and Universities,attracting UCAS points and taught within an award winning department.

What are some common skills and qualifications needed for a career in hospitality and tourism?

  • Accounting, bookkeeping, revenue management and other financial skills.
  • Marketing and social media.
  • Customer service and communication skills.
  • Strategy and planning.