Helpdesk Consultant Job Vacancy at FNB Botswana Information Technology
Helpdesk Consultant – IRC240329
at Finance House, Gaborone, South East District, Botswana in FNB Botswana Information Technology
Ends 23 Feb 2023
The main objective of the job is to perform operational support duties, provide full range of professional, technical and general support to customers and Bank staff.
experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business.
- At Least 2 years banking experience particularly in related area.
- Knowledge of internet banking functionality and services.
- Keen understanding of new technology payment business models.
- Very good analytical, planning and organisational skills.
- No Referral plan is assigned to this job
- Respond to telephone and e-mail inquiries.
- Attends to customer queries and solves them within the given turnaround time.
- Helps in the coordination of appointments for the service consultants.
- Helps in the coordination and support of audits and examinations.
- Provides clerical assistance in training Bank customers and bank staff on the features and benefits of Internet banking, bill payment products and services.
- Ensure all business leads from branches are converted to business.
- Deliver satisfactory customer service and guard against competitors threats and identify customer needs with regard to the various e-solutions products.
- Escalate queries where necessary internally and externally.
- Proactively advice on third party downtime.