Pretoria Portland Cement Botswana Job Vacancies
PEOPLE & CAREERS
PPC creates a healthy, rewarding and fulfilling working environment as we believe in creating sustainable growth and value for all of stakeholders.
It is the passion and determination of Team PPC that forms the company’s heartbeat. Our workforce is focused on achieving the organisation’s strategic objectives, which is the basis for the group’s success in achieving its growth and transformation targets towards Vision 2020 and beyond.
In Return, PPC Offers You The Following:
- Great company that focuses on a healthy, rewarding and fulfilling working environment
- Opportunity for all team members to contribute to our success
- Empowering our people and encouraging growth and development
- Creating sustainable value for our stakeholders
- Ensuring team member participation and engagement
- We recognise excellence, innovation and team members who that embody Strength Beyond.
If you believe you have what it takes to join our PPC team, please view our LinkedIn page or you can send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you should you be suitable for an available position.
We value the following qualities in PPC People:
- Hard Work
- Passion for cement and cement related production as well as lime and aggregates.
- Willingness to go the extra mile and add value
PPC Botswana Contact Details
Tel: +267 390 1553
Fax: +267 390 5700
Email : email@example.com
Plot 22034, Takatokwane Way,
Gaborone West Industrial
PO Box 2424, Gaborone
Postal Address: PO Box 2424 Gaborone
GPS Coordinates: -24.68954641146443, 25.889430632591704