Rohlig Botswana Job Vacancies 2023
International employer: a global company with family values
As a family-owned business with German roots, we make our decisions 100% independently, which means we are able to respond quickly and flexibly to market developments. Based on our long-running business tradition – Röhlig was founded in 1852 in Bremen and is currently being run by the family’s sixth generation – values such as personal integrity, trust and fairness are fundamental for us. This also includes us making forward-looking decisions – with the goal of handing over Röhlig to the next generation.
We train our employees systematically in order to support them in their responsibility.
- We are a family business – benefit from our family values
- Intercultural work environment – we have more than 2,300 employees from 70 nations and more than 30 countries
- Diversity – we value diversity, as it makes our company what it is
- Flat hierarchies
- Short decision paths
- Various offerings for a work–life balance
- Options to work from home
- On-boarding model and e-learning
- Global and local management programmes
- Individual training and coaching
- We want you to stay with us for a long time and focus on longevity
Visit our website to apply for current vacancies. For more info regarding application process, contact us using the contact details below.
Address: Gaborone, Botswana
Phone: +267 395 3505