Botswana Unified Revenue Services (BURS) Job Vacancies
The mandate of the BURS is to perform tax assessment and collection functions on behalf of the Government and to take appropriate measures to counteract tax evasion on the one hand, and to improve taxpayer service to a much higher level on the other. In fulfilment of its mandate the BURS Act has empowered the BURS to:
- Administer and enforce the revenue laws;
- Promote compliance with the revenue laws;
- Take such measures as may be required to improve service given to taxpayers with view to improving efficiency and maximizing revenue collection;
- Take such measures such as may be required to counteract tax fraud and other forms of tax evasion;
- Advise the Minister on matters relating to the administration and collection of tax;
- and Perform such other functions in relation to tax as the Minister may direct.
BURS hasan exciting opportunity for a dynamic and agile talent to join their executive team, BURS vision is to be a Centre of excellence in revenue mobilisation and border management, where we enable the
fair payment of taxes, facilitate trade and manage borders for the transformation of Botswana.
Central Regional Office
P O Box 240, Mahalapye