Part Time Mathematics Tutors Needed at Botswana Open University (BOU) Apply Now!!! | Ends 16th February, 2023
Part-Time Tutors Mathematics for Computing
The Botswana Open University requires a duty-conscious professional to join the University as a Part-Time Tutor for the (B.Tech-IS) programme in the Department of Computing and Information Systems, School of Science & Technology. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of Year 1 Semester 2, Mathematics for Computing course
Applicants should possess at least a Master’s Degree in at least one of the following disciplines; Computer
Science, Mathematics, Information Systems or any related discipline.
At least four (4) years tertiary experience in teaching mathematics.
• Experience in Open and Distance Learning (ODL)
• Possession of a teaching qualification in ODL.
• BQA Accreditation as Assessor or Moderator
Responsibilities across disciplines
The tutor will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Prepare and deliver online and/or on-campus tutorials in accordance with Departmental quality standards and guidelines
- Respond to course related queries raised by learners through different means of communication.
- Keep records of learner attendance, learner progress,
and any other relevant records.
BOU is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive remuneration package.
How to Apply
Interested persons who meet the above stated requirements should email their applications together with copies of their Curriculum Vitae, ID, relevant certified copies of certificates and two recent relevant references.
Application should be addressed to the Director, Human Resources, Botswana Open University Private Bag BO 187 Bontleng, Gaborone, and emailed; to email@example.com
NB: Only short listed candidates will be responded to. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Closing date: 16th February 2023