Project Estimator Job Vacancy at Debswana Diamond Company 2023
Title: Project Estimator
Closing Date: 22 March 2023
Debswana Diamond Company would like to invite suitably qualified innovative, results oriented and self-driven individuals to apply for the position listed and described below and join a professional team driven by service excellence, where the demands of the business are met by encouraging team work and addressing the needs of the individual.
Purpose of the Role
- To provide Estimation in a project environment.
- To integrate Estimation into project controls in projects, i.e., integrate Estimation with cost analysis, planning, project administration, and document control.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Perform the following in a project environment for more than one Cat 1/Cat 2 project or one Cat 3/Cat 4 project
Other Job Responsibilities
- Adheres to Safety, Health and Environment policies and procedures in areas of responsibility
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Diploma in Project Management will be an added advantage
4 Years in a Project Estimating environment or related field.
Legal Certification/Professional Registration
- Project Management Certification in good standing (Costing, Planning, Earned Value Management, Estimating, etc.) in related field will be an added advantage
- Scope Management
- Project Control Management
- Data Integration
- Estimate Management
- Cost Control/Engineering
- Planning and Scheduling
- Change Leadership
- Concern for Safety, Health and the Environment
- Managing Performance and Holding People Accountable
- Teamwork & Collaboration
Debswana is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that we only contact shortlisted candidates.
Fixed Term Contract
Job Segment: Project Manager, Controls Engineer, Document Control, Engineer, Estimator, Technology, Engineering, Administrative, Finance